A bless favoured day to our dearest one Pls enjoy dis jokes from us both to put a smile on ur face ~ SEAHORSEGEOCITY LINEAGE

SEAHORSEGEOCITY LINEAGE



Friday, May 8, 2015

A bless favoured day to our dearest one Pls enjoy dis jokes from us both to put a smile on ur face



Akpos and Ochuko were drinking palm wine together.
Ochuko said, "Akpos, I have a confession to make.
"Akpos asked, "What is it?"
Ochuko said, "Last week, I slept with your wife. I am sorry."
Akpos shouted, "You slept with my wife?!"
Ochuko said, "Please forgive me."
Akpos cooled down and said,
"What are friends for?
I forgive you."
The following week, Ochuko was furious that someone had harvested all his crops in his farmland.
During their drinking time in the evening,
Akpos said to Ochuko, "Ochuko, I have a confession to make."
Ochuko asked, "What is it?"
Akpos said, "I was the one who harvested all your crops.
I am very sorry I did that."
Ochuko, after getting angry, said,
"What are friends for?
I forgive you."
Two weeks later, they were drinking palm wine together when Ochuko said to Akpos, "Akpos, I have a confession to make."
Akpos asked, "What is it?"
Ochuko said, "I poisoned your drink because I was angry with you.
Please forgive me.
Akpos said, "So you poisoned my drink?
Anyway what are friends for?
I forgive you.
I also have a confession to make."
Ochuko asked,"What is it?"
Akpos said, "I am sorry!
I exchanged our drinks.
Please forgive me!"
��☺������☺������

Xxxxxxxxxxxx

EXAMINATION OFFICER: What's wrong? You are looking tensed?
Did you forget your ID card or calculator?
STUDENT: Sir! I mistakenly brought tomorrow's examination cheating material today.
������������������������

0 comments:

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Recent Popular Posts

Seahorsegeocity. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts