ARTISTE: MICHEAL WHYTE claim to know I AM THAT I AM. ~ SEAHORSEGEOCITY LINEAGE

SEAHORSEGEOCITY LINEAGE



Thursday, October 22, 2015

ARTISTE: MICHEAL WHYTE claim to know I AM THAT I AM.



Listen to EBUBEDIKE by MICHEAL WHYTE, He is a young talented gospel singer with inspiring words that takes you closer to God, with EBUBEDIKE you can reach your spiritual state with God..EBUBEDIKE is a must to listen to.

This song glorifies God in every way. Since the beginning of time no one has been able to define Him because  Like He said to Prophet Moses that I AM That I Am..

Who else can answer that if not HIM alone?. Somebody Shout Hallelujah!!!! Download

 https://od.lk/d/NzdfMTU1MjAyMV8/06%20%20Ebubedike%20%28YOU%20ARE%29.mp3


Click the link and vote EBUBEDIKE by Michael Whyte as the best worship single.    
http://www.megawards.org/voting-singlesworship.php
voting starts now. Thank you for taking your time to download my track and listening to it. GOD BLESS YOU. please share link.






0 comments:

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Recent Popular Posts

Seahorsegeocity. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts