Discovery, vital to success! ~ SEAHORSEGEOCITY LINEAGE

SEAHORSEGEOCITY LINEAGE



Friday, December 18, 2015

Discovery, vital to success!

Image result for picture of pastor adeboye

Knowledge is what determines the degree of success anybody makes. Struggles is life a traceable to lack of adequate depth of knowledge.
Certain challenges you are confronted with today demand a greater depth of knowledge from you, in order to bow out. There is always a greater depth to uncover in your quest for success. You depth of discovery determines your level of recovery.
The deeper the knowledge, the greater the success. Your depth of discovery determines the level of result your command. You are not a failure because somebody is against you; you are a failure because you lack knowledge. Hosea 4:6 says: My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge…

Every invention is a product of a research. The question now is: How do you make the necessary discoveries or search? It is by studying God’s Word. This involves a conscious search for heavenly information that will ultimately produce earthly transformation. Life does not answer to luck, it answers to light.

Success in life is not a function of chance, but of choice. Until you choose to study the Word of God for the required knowledge, your struggle continues! You sweep through pages of the looking for.
For instance, once you locate the truth on divine healing and appropriate it, you become eternally free from the harassment of sickness. Nobody recovers without a tangible discovery from God’s Word.

I got to where I am today by searching and researching. Many years ago, I embarked on a desperate search for the secret of prosperity. I wanted to know how to access and maintain it. I separated myself for three days and took along with me three books on prosperity and the Bible. By the third day, I found it! My eyes opened and my understanding blossomed. Immediately, I knew I could never be poor!
There is a price  to pay for a life of success and triumph; it is the discovery and application of the Word of God. One secret discovered is enough to make you a wonder to your world.


There grace for studying God’s Word is available, if you are born again. You become born again by confessing your sins and accepting Jesus as you Lord and Saviour. You can be born again now, as you say this prayer: Lord Jesus, I come to you today. I am a sinner. Forgive me my sins. From today, I accept You as my Lord and my Saviour. Thank you for saving me!.

Image result for picture of pastor adeboye

0 comments:

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Recent Popular Posts

Seahorsegeocity. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts