Joke from us,put a smile on your face ~ SEAHORSEGEOCITY LINEAGE

SEAHORSEGEOCITY LINEAGE



Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Joke from us,put a smile on your face


*COUPLE SILENT IN BED*
Wife thinks:
Why is he not talking to me?
Is he thinking of another woman?
Is he seeing someone else?
Don't I appeal to him anymore?
Is he trying to dump me?
Is he now finding me ugly?
Am I not sweet anymore in bed?
Does my makeup repel him these
days?
WHY IS HE UPSET? ��������������������������

Husband thinks:
How on earth can Man-U loose 3-1
to Chelsea...
LUIS VAN GAAL  MUST GO!! ����������������������
------------------------------------

School Child ask his Teacher,
does honey have legs?
Teacher ask why do u ask that?
CHILD because always i hear daddy at night saying,
honey open your legs,....
Teacher fainted.

if u were d teacher wat will b ur answer and ur reaction?...

Hahahahahahaaaaaa ������������☺������☺

0 comments:

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Recent Popular Posts

Seahorsegeocity. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts